PR support in Russia for the launch of the new Bodystudio ATBM master system for the earliest diagnosis of melanoma
ResultsResultsIn May-June 2019, the international team of the GlobalCom PR Network agencies conducted PR support for the presentation of the new Bodystudio ATBM master system from the German manufacturer FotoFinder. Project tean included agencies from: Australia, Australia, Switzerland, China, Croatia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latin America, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scandinavia, Serbia, Spain, Turkey, Great Britain and the USA.
About innovative system
The system uses the innovative and high-tech mechanism for detecting skin cancer, psoriasis, melanoma and other skin diseases at an early stage. For the first time, the system will allow doctors to use a standardized survey of the whole body, based on artificial intelligence technologies, to assess the birthmarks of the microscopic structure and moles. This system will be the equivalent of Google earth for the skin.
The company introduced its global innovation system in Milan at the 24th World Congress of Dermatology on June 11-13, 2019.
The Agency had a global task - to attract Russian media and initiate interviews as part of a presentation at the Congress in Milan, as well as to highlight the launch of a new innovative product.
Since few Russian journalists could go to Congress, the work was carried out in two directions:
- Distribution of news about the launch of the system (public media, news agencies, IT and medical media, lifestyle media)
- Initiation of telephone interviews with the owner of the company (IT and medical media)
GlobalAltogether, the agencies conducted 34 mass mailings, 13 interviews were organized, 241 publications were initiated in 230 mass media
- All information about the system (including scientific research, detailed backgrounds and press releases) was translated and adapted, which subsequently formed the basis of press releases
- 2 mass mailings carried out
- Organized 2 detailed interviews in the media about science and IT
- 27 media publications initiated