Implement the turnkey organization of the III Annual Investment Forum 2018
On November 12-13, 2018, the III Annual Investment Forum of St. Petersburg, organized by the Investment Committee of St. Petersburg, was held in the historical park “Russia - my history”.
The main theme of the event: "Investment challenges to megacities - the potential of St. Petersburg."
The forum opened with a speech by the Acting Governor of St. Petersburg, Alexander Beglov, who addressed the participants and guests of the
event with an investment message.
On November 13, the second day of the Annual Investment Forum of St. Petersburg, participants in the industry sessions discussed the interaction of the state and the business community in implementing investment policy, as well as the role of cultural projects and the development of resource-saving technologies.
Agency 4D organized the event on a turnkey basis. The works included technical organization, development of a business program and collection of speakers, PR promotion of events, design and production, and coordination at all stages.
The results of the III Annual Investment Forum and the Investor of the Year Awards Ceremony 2018:
• 2 forum days
• 17 events
• 140 speakers
• 13 countries (Austria, Norway, Netherlands, Finland, Czech Republic, Germany, China, Korea, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Italy, Israel)
• 17 regions of the Russian Federation
• Over 800 delegates
• More than 60 media representatives
• 3 international associations
• 11 Russian associations
• 17 information partners of the Forum
• Forum was visited by 52 journalists from 45 media
• 175 media materials (online, print, banners) about the Forum before and after the event