Implement the turnkey organization of the III Annual Investment Forum and the Investor of the Year Awards Ceremony 2018
On November 12-13, 2018, the III Annual Investment Forum of St. Petersburg, organized by the Investment Committee of St. Petersburg, was held in the historical park “Russia - my history”.
The main theme of the event: "Investment challenges to megacities - the potential of St. Petersburg."
The forum opened with a speech by the Acting Governor of St. Petersburg, Alexander Beglov, who addressed the participants and guests of the
event with an investment message.
Also within the framework of the Forum, on November 12, in Planetarium No. 1, a solemn ceremony was held to present the award of the
Government of St. Petersburg - the “Investor of the Year” badge. The Chairperson of the Investment Committee, Irina Babiuk, presented awards to the heads of Russian and foreign companies, who made the greatest contribution to the socio-economic development of the city and implemented significant investment projects in 2017.
Agency 4D organized the event on a turnkey basis. The works included technical organization, development of a business program and collection of speakers, PR promotion of events, design and production, and coordination at all stages.
The results of the III Annual Investment Forum and the Investor of the Year Awards Ceremony 2018:
• 2 forum days
• 17 events
• 140 speakers
• 13 countries (Austria, Norway, Netherlands, Finland, Czech
Republic, Germany, China, Korea, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Italy, Israel)
• 17 regions of the Russian Federation
• Over 800 delegates
• More than 60 media representatives
• 3 international associations
• 11 Russian associations
• 17 information partners of the Forum
• 13 Ceremony Information Partners
• Forum was visited by 52 journalists from 45 media
• The ceremony was attended by 12 journalists from 7 media
• 175 media materials (online, print, banners) about the
Forum before and after the event
• 100 media materials (online, printed, banners) about the
Ceremony before and after the event