Organization and implementation of a New Year's corporate event for Teknos
The New Year's corporate event for Teknos took place on the last Friday of December 2018 at Crowne Plaza St.Petersburg Airport.
The agency faced the task of combining two events in one day: a strategic session summarizing year’s results of the company and real Hawaiian party “Hola, Teknos!”.
The event was organized on a turn-key basis. Within the framework of the project, the Agency 4D implemented the following tasks:
- Development of the creative concept;
- Organization of the pre-activation program named “I want to go to the sea” among employees (Two weeks before employees were asked to create and take a photo on the topic “I want to go to the sea” in office conditions. The most interesting photos were marked by pleasant gifts, with which you can safely go to the beach);
- Site selection with two halls on the same floor for 250 people;
- Development of the script and mechanics of the evening program;
- Development of key-visual of the event and design materials;
- Organization of business and evening events with a coffee break, buffet and banquet menu;
- Technical support;
- Decorations: development of photo zones with instant printing of photos and magnets;
- Interactive stations: cocktail bar, VR zone, dancing battle, giant Jenga, karaoke lounge area etc.;
- Project coordination.
Everyone could find an entertainment to their liking: shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, leis, Panamas and bright glasses, a beach bar with cocktails, unusual photo zones and activities for guests, karaoke roast .
Guests were invited on a real journey to discover the island of Hawaii.